Evaluates the ABP Series (digital versions only) and MPR Series Board Mount Pressure Sensors; Honeywell HumidIcon™ Digital Humidity/Temperature Sensors: HIH6100 Series, HIH6000 Series, HIH7000 Series, HIH8000 Series, HIH9000 Series; HPM Series Particle Sensors
The SEK002 has sockets and solder pads to receive the following compatible sensors. All sensors are sold separately. Only one sensor may be evaluated at a time.
- ABP Series Basic Board Mount Pressure Sensors
- High accuracy, compensated/amplified, liquid media capable
- Digital output versions only
- DIP, SMT, leadless SMT packages: SPI, I2C output
- 60 mbar to 10 bar | 6 kPa to 1 MPa | 1 psi to 150 psi
- MPR Series MicroPressure Board Mount Pressure Sensors
- Compact, high accuracy, compensated/amplified
- Leadless SMT packages: SPI, I2C (leadless SMT mounted on breakout board)
- ±40 mbar to ±2.5 bar | ±4 kPa to ±250 kPa | ±0.6 psi to ±30 psi
- HumidIcon Digital Humidity/Temperature Sensors
- HIH6000 Series: ±4.5 %RH accuracy, ±0.5°C temperature accuracy
- HIH6100 Series: ±4.0 %RH accuracy, ±0.5°C temperature accuracy
- HIH7000 Series: ±3.0 %RH accuracy, ±0.5°C temperature accuracy
- HIH8000 Series: ±2.0 %RH accuracy, ±0.5°C temperature accuracy
- HIH9000 Series: ±1.7 %RH accuracy, ±0.3°C temperature accuracy
- SOIC-8 packages: SPI, I2C output
- SIP packages: I2C output
- HPM Series Particle Sensors
- UART output
- A specialized Honeywell cable (32332297-001) is required
The SEK002 board is then plugged in as a shield board to the user-provided Arduino͐2; Uno Rev3 board. Jumpers allow the user to select the sensor to be used, supply voltage and interface (I2C, UART or SPI).
- Quicker, easier sensor evaluation: The SEK002 and associated Honeywell software simplify sensor evaluation and demonstration by eliminating the need for the customer to develop any code before seeing sensor measurements.
- Remote mounting: In addition to being mounted on the SEK002, the sensor may also be mounted remotely if, for example, it is to be mounted in an oven for testing or in a prototype product for proof-of-concept testing of the customer end product.
- Cost-effective: Provides a cost-effective way learn about the capabilities of our sensors so customers can make better informed component decisions faster. Customers are then able to perform a thorough evaluation of the sensor without needing to develop additional code.
- Expedites development: As the SEK002 allows customers to test their product, this helps customers to expedite their development process.
- Sensor demonstration
- Sensor testing and evaluation
- Proof of concept testing