Honeywell’s line of miniature piezoelectric (constant current or charge output) accelerometers provide highly accurate and reliable data output in a low profile footprint for usage in spaces where head room is limited and or a high natural frequency is desired. The seismic element is mechanically isolated from the mounting base, resulting in a low base strain sensitivity. Each sensor is made of non-magnetic stainless steel resulting in very low magnetic field susceptibility, with a sealed body for use in rugged industrial test and automation environments.
- General purpose for industrial and automation applications
- Miniature size with low profile to fit in tight spaces
- IEPE, mV/G, isolated ac, or charge output (pC/G)
- MAQ series suitable for high temperature environments
- Frequency ranges from 2 Hz up to 30 kHZ mounted frequency