Honeywell Model MAV5x series amplified piezoelectric accelerometers with velocity output are ideal for a variety of industrial test and automation environments. Manufactured of non-magnetic stainless steel with a sealed body, these accelerometers have a very low magnetic field susceptibility and provide highly accurate and reliable data output. The seismic element is mechanically isolated from the mounting base, resulting in a low base strain sensitivity. Both models can be supplied in a number of different configurations, options, and sensitivities to suit the expected vibration levels for the application.
- Stainless steel construction
- Velocity measurement
- 2 Hz to 10 kHZ or 5 Hz to 4 kHZ usable frequency range
- mV / mm / s or 4 mA to 20 mA output
- Intrinsically safe and submersible options available
- Available in multiple configurations and options which include connector or integral stainless steel armored cable