Honeywell general purpose piezoresistive accelerometers are designed to be used in industrial test and automation environments including laboratory testing, modal studies and test cells in applications requiring a frequncy response down to 0 Hz. The all welded stainless steel or anodized aluminum construction combined with low impedance strain gages, and frequency ranges from DC up to 10 kHZ, provide highly accurate and reliable vibration readings even in some of the most rugged and harsh industrial environments. These sensors are highly configurable to meet many different application needs. If you need even more customization, contact us for a quote.
- Piezoresistive accelerometers
- Non-magnetic stainless steel or anodized aluminum hermetic construction for dependable performance
- General purpose industrial and automation use
- Multiple mounting configurations including: screw, stud, bolt, or low profile
- 0 Hz operation, 0 Hz to 1800 Hz usable range
- Outputs include mV/G or 4 mA to 20 mA two-wire output proportional to G
- Intrinsically safe option available